- Returns where goods accepted
If Getinge has given its written approval to the return of goods treated as accepted under clause 8:
- credit will only be given for goods returned in a saleable condition; and
- a handling charge equivalent to 25% of the price of the goods returned may be charged.
- If the return is due to the customer’s request they will not be refunded the freight and will be charged a restocking
- If the return is due to Getinge’s request (eg. fault or recall) the customer will be refunded the full amount of their original order
- Returns where goods not accepted
If Getinge has given its written approval to the return of goods which are not treated as accepted by the Purchaser under clause 8 Getinge must refund the freight and cartage to the Purchaser if the Purchaser’s claim is found to be valid.